For New Patients
Welcome! We would like to take this opportunity to welcome you to Advanced Orthopaedics and to thank you for choosing our practice.
We are constantly striving to make our patients’ visits more efficient. We invite you to begin your new patient registration as soon as you’d like by downloading, printing, and completing your information on the forms by clicking on the links located on this page.
Below is a checklist of important information that will make the registration process easier for you and more efficient.
- Photo I.D. or driver’s license – (All patients are required to present a valid ID at the time of check-in. If no ID is available, we regret that we will not be able to see you.)
- Insurance card
- Referral form, if applicable
- X-Rays, MRI films, CT scans and EMG, if applicable
- If you have any lab results or other pertinent medical history information, please bring that with you as well to help us serve you better.
- Please arrive 20 minutes before your scheduled appointment time.
We look forward to seeing you!
– The Physicians and Staff of Advanced Orthopaedics