A Chance to Work with the Best
Working with Advanced Orthopaedics is an opportunity to join one of the top orthopaedic practices in the country in a fast-paced and exciting environment. We offer our employees competitive salary, health benefits, paid time off, and optional participation in our 401(k) plan.
How to Send Us Your Résumé
Please send a cover letter and résumé to Stephanie Hawks at firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls please.
Current Job Openings:
Please email to: email@example.com or fax to (804) 864-5408.
Seeking a full time Clinical Assistant to assist in a busy clinic taking patient histories, vitals and basic wound care.
– Must have nationally recognized education. (ex.Certified Medical Assistant, Registered Medical Assistant)
– Experience working in a clinical setting
– Excellent typing and customer service skills
– Experience scribing is a plus
Seeking a fellowship-trained foot and ankle orthopaedic surgeon.
Our AAAHC-certified, physician-owned practice, offers: a three-room surgical suite, two office locations, ancillaries including PT and HT, MRI, DME, large internal referral source, competitive compensation benefit package, and relocation allowance.
Front Desk Patient Rep
We are seeking a full time Patient Representative to ensure that all patients, visitors and customers are treated with courtesy and respect during their visit. Financial and demographic information is obtained and entered into the EMR system accurately and efficiently.
– Greets patients, visitors and customers in a friendly and professional manner while identifying required triage
– Obtains and processes patient demographics, insurance information, patient payments, appointment scheduling and referral authorizations required for patient encounter
– Verifies and audits patient insurance eligibility and benefits
– Scans required documents to specified area of practice management system
– Obtains and verifies patient signature on all required documents for compliance
– Responds to patients questions/requirements following standard procedures
– Responsible for daily financial reconciliation of payments collected and charge entry as assigned
– Responds to all clinical requests pertaining to patient registration
– Communicates with clinic teams and/ or supervisor to direct patients, visitors or customers efficiently
Minimum of 2 years medical office experience with knowledge of insurance verification.
Physical Therapy Assistant
We are seeking a Physical Therapy Assistant (PTA)to be a part of our PT team. The PTA will provide outpatient therapy services under the direction and supervision of the physical therapist. This is a full time position, Monday – Friday and must be licensed as a PTA in Virginia.
– Assesses patient health by interviewing patients; obtaining and updating therapy histories
– Documents patient care services by charting in patient and department records
– Assist patients in carrying out specific exercises
– Educate patients on how to exercise properly to strengthen muscle and improve mobility
– Maintains accreditation compliance by adhering to policy and procedures
– Maintains safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures rules and regulations; adhering to infection control policies and protocols
Minimum of 1-2 years PTA experience but will consider new graduates.