A Chance to Work with the Best
Working with Advanced Orthopaedics is an opportunity to join one of the top orthopaedic practices in the country in a fast-paced and exciting environment. We offer our employees competitive salary, health benefits, paid time off, and optional participation in our 401(k) plan.
How to Send Us Your Résumé
Please send a cover letter and résumé to Stephanie Hawks at firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls please.
Current Job Openings:
Please email to: email@example.com or fax to (804) 864-5408.
We are currently recruiting for a PA that will work with our fellowship trained hand surgeon and assist in the diagnosis and treatment of hand, wrist and elbow patients. Responsibility of this position is direct patient care and surgical assistance under the direction of the supervising physician. The PA will develop a comprehensive plan of care, return phone calls from patients, handle prescription refills and work closely with the clinical team.
Prefer 2 years’ operating room experience but will accept new graduates. We offer a competitive salary and a full array of benefits including continuing education, 401k and profit sharing plans.
We are seeking a full time Patient Representative to ensure that all patients, visitors and customers are treated with courtesy and respect during their visit. This position is located at our west end location.
– Greets patients, visitors and customers in a friendly and professional manner while identifying required triage
– Obtains and processes patient demographics, insurance information, patient payments, appointment scheduling and referral authorizations required for patient encounters
– Verifies and audits patient insurance eligibility and benefits
– Scans required documents to specified area of practice management system
– Obtains and verifies patient signature on all required documents for compliance
– Responds to patients questions/requirements following standard procedures
– Responsible for daily financial reconciliation of payments collected and charge entry as assigned
– Responds to all clinical requests pertaining to patient registration
– Communicates with clinic teams and/ or supervisor to direct patients, visitors or customers efficiently
Minimum of 2 years medical office experience with knowledge of insurance verification.
We are seeking a full time certified medical assistant for our Ortho On Call location in the west end.
– Prepare exam rooms prior to patient’s arrival
– Interview patients to obtain medical information and measure their vital signs, weight, and height. Record patients’ medical history, vital statistics and information such as test results in medical records
– Assists physicians and non-physician providers with orthopedic procedures, including wound care, aspirations, minor surgical procedures, fracture reductions
– Input orders directed by provider(x-ray, physical therapy)
– Maintains clean and well-stocked rooms, treatment rooms, bracing and clinical area; maintain clinic supplies, appropriate and timely disposal of Sharps and biohazard material.
– Answers/Responds to all phone call and triages appropriately and resolve issues accordingly the same day.
– Schedules appointments necessary to patient care, this pertains to returns and referrals
– Assist with patient flow and give direct patient care as directed
Requirements: 2 years experience in a medical facility working as a medical assistant. Nationally recognized certification – (RMA, CMA, CCMA, ROT)