A Chance to Work with the Best
Working with Advanced Orthopaedics is an opportunity to join one of the top orthopaedic practices in the country in a fast-paced and exciting environment. We offer our employees competitive salary, health benefits, paid time off, and optional participation in our 401(k) plan.
How to Send Us Your Résumé
Please send a cover letter and résumé to Stephanie Hawks at firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls please.
Current Job Openings:
Please email to: email@example.com or fax to (804) 864-5408.
Seeking a fellowship-trained foot and ankle orthopaedic surgeon.
Our AAAHC-certified, physician-owned practice, offers: a three-room surgical suite, two office locations, ancillaries including PT and HT, MRI, DME, large internal referral source, competitive compensation benefit package, and relocation allowance.
We are currently recruiting for a PA that will work with our fellowship trained hand surgeon and assist in the diagnosis and treatment of hand, wrist and elbow patients. Responsibility of this position is direct patient care and surgical assistance under the direction of the supervising physician. The PA will develop a comprehensive plan of care, return phone calls from patients, handle prescription refills and work closely with the clinical team.
Prefer 2 years’ experience in hand but will accept new graduates. We offer a competitive salary and a full array of benefits including continuing education, 401k and profit sharing plans.
Advanced Orthopaedics is currently hiring a full time outpatient Physical Therapist located at our West end location. Position is a 40 hour work week. We are seeking a self-motivated individual who provides evaluation and treatment services to a variety of patients in accordance with the physician referral and Plan of Care. They will direct patient participation in activities and exercise programs to restore, reinforce and enhance performance.
– Patient evaluation, plan of care and discharge planning
– Schedules patients effectively for best time utilization.
– Interprets and organizes evaluation and assessment data
– Utilizes knowledge of patient’s diagnosis, signs, and symptoms presented and results of diagnostic studies to determine the patient’s level of function.
– Sets priorities and establishes realistic short-term goals and long-term outcomes.
– Documents and maintains a plan of care for each patient which includes specific physical therapy orders in coordination with the medical plan of care.
– Communicates the plan of care in formal and informal communication.
– Appropriately utilizes the capabilities of personnel in assignment of self and team members.
– 3-4 years in outpatient care with Medicare experience
– Minimum of BS or MS in Physical Therapy from an accredited school with licensure in Virginia
– Current CPR
We are seeking a full time Appointment Scheduler at our Henrico location.
– Schedules all new and return appointments for patients by phone
– Assist with workers’ compensation authorizations
– Register and update demographic information
– Return patient phone and website appointment requests in a timely manner
– Reschedule patient appointments due to changes in physician schedule
– Assist patient inquires throughout the day
– Demonstrates personal and professional integrity by being honest, reliable and respectful
– Uses customer service principles and techniques to deal with patients calmly and pleasantly
Minimum 2 year’s experience in an appointment scheduling position in a medical practice
Knowledge of anatomy terminology
Schedule is Monday – Friday from 8:30 – 5:00pm.